Thursday, March 22, 2012

How I review

Greetings everyone! You may call me Ninty. I'll be using this blog for reviewing purposes. Mostly, it's actually for myself more than anyone else; I can't always remember which flavors I like and which ones I don't!
The hookah bar I frequent is Shi Chai in Milwaukee. It's dark and atmospheric, and they've got a menu of 50+ flavors to choose from. I'll be going over each of those flavors eventually, and hopefully even more as time goes on.
I rate things on a 5-point scale, including .5 ratings. I'll go over the strength, flavor, longevity, and smoke output, then give it an average score out of five based on those. If you disagree with me, feel free to comment; I welcome discussion! Also, if you've got any requests for a flavor review, please comment on this post.
I look forward to your continued reading and discussion!

No comments:

Post a Comment