Monday, April 2, 2012

Starbuzz Blue Mist Shisha Review

Starbuzz Blue Mist Shisha Review



BLUE MIST. Well, I've heard good things about it. Never heard a single bad thing about it! This is apparently a very popular flavor. I've wanted to try it for a little while, but as I'm not much of a blueberry fan I've put it off until now. Blue Mist is decently powerful in its buzz -- moreso than a lot of the things I've had. It's not overpowering in any way, but it's a decent buzz. My friend didn't feel it when we went -- but, then, he's been smoking for years longer than I have.

Strength: 4/5

It's got a refreshing blueberry flavor to it. I won't say it's mint, like others do, because it's not. There really is no mint flavor here, nor menthol! It's got a similar effect, though, leading me to wonder how they did it. The smoke felt very clean, very cold; it was like drinking a glass of ice water. The blueberry came second to the quasi-mint. Both flavors represented were very good.

Flavor: 5/5

Unfortunately, my session was cut short. I'm beginning to see the problem with quick light coals -- ugh! The flavor and buzz, though, did stay with me for a good twenty minutes after smoking. Not the longest I've felt, but it was nice. Too bad my session only lasted about 40 minutes before I had to stop due to coal-related sickness!

Longevity: 4/5

Starbuzz always delivers in the smoke department. There were huge clouds given off by this shisha. It was pretty impressive! The smoke was very thick, almost like a real cloud. I can't think of anything that's given better smoke output than this.

Smoke Output: 5/5

You don't have to be a blueberry fan to have blue mist. It really is a wonderful flavor -- on occasion. I wouldn't suggest ONLY smoking blue mist. It's good, really, but it didn't blow my mind like it does for some people. Really liked the flavor -- didn't love it. I may get it again in a couple of months.

Final Rating: 4.5/5

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Great Blog. very well-written, keyword-oriented and incredibly useful. its really interesting to many readers. I really appreciate this, thanks

    Starbuzz tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nice article I also wrote a article like yours here check it out https://mbamstanleysblog.com.ng

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nice article I also wrote a article like yours here check it out http://naijalitz.com

    ReplyDelete