Monday, March 26, 2012

Al Fahker Grape Shisha Review

Al Fahker Grape Shisha Review

Al Fahker is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands of shisha. It's decently strong, flavorful, and with a wide range of options -- plus, it's not as expensive as, say, Starbuzz, or Fantasia. Last night, I tried Al Fahker's Grape shisha. I was not disappointed with my choice! The shisha gave off a pleasant medium buzz that kept going for a good while after we finished smoking. I must admit, I wasn't feeling well when we began, and it almost overpowered me at one point because of that -- but I still enjoyed it.

Strength: 4/5

The flavor is the reason why I like it so much. It's a really, really powerful grape flavor! You're filled with it from the second that you start. It's very nice, like drinking a grape soda. I won't say it tastes just like grape juice, because it doesn't, but a good grape soda flavor is still great.

Flavor: 5/5

The flavor stayed with me for at least half an hour after I stopped smoking. The shisha itself also lasted longer than expected; around one and a half hours between three people and one hose. I sat out for the last half hour, because I wasn't feeling well beforehand, and the flavor stayed with me until about 5-10 minutes after the other two finished smoking.

Longevity: 4.5/5

There was a very large amount of smoke given off by it (the shisha). I was able to do all of my usual tricks with it, and it gave off enough that if I were to blow it all out I couldn't see the person next to me. Nothing is lacking in this department!

Smoke Output: 5/5

What you see is what you get. Al Fahker has produced a wonderful grape flavor with lots of smoke output. Nothing is lacking in this shisha! You will like it, especially if you're a fan of grape! The only complaint that I have is that I was sick when I had it and couldn't enjoy the full amount of time that we were having it. You can buy Al Fahker Grape Shisha here.

Final Rating: 4.5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment