Thursday, March 22, 2012

Fantasia Incredible Hulk Shisha Review

Fantasia Incredible Hulk Shisha Review

The first time I tried Incredible Hulk was a few weeks ago. My friends and I agreed that it wasn't a bad flavor; just not one that we think we'll be getting any time soon. As per usual, the setup was on the medium-sized pumpkin hookah with a standard bowl and some quick-lighting coals. It wasn't very strong at all, giving me no buzz whatsoever. It was kind of disappointing, actually, as the waitress said that these were fairly strong.

Strength: 1/5

As far as flavor goes, there's not much to be had here. It's a mellow flavor, never overpowering. Frankly, it tastes vaguely like Mountain Dew, but a little off -- like some kind of generic brand Diet Dew. I was told it tasted like Mountain Dew, and I guess it's kind of accurate, but it's not very powerful, and it's all extremely mellow.

Flavor: 2/5

There was no buzz to speak of, so there wasn't a lasting effect there. The flavor was weak and mellow when we started, and it didn't pick up -- but it stayed with me for a good 30 minutes afterwards.

Longevity: 3/5

Smoke output was alright. Not good, but alright. You're not getting any huge clouds from this. It might disappoint you. It was fine for me; not too much, not too little. Friends of mine prefer massive quantities of smoke, so we won't be getting this together any time soon.

Smoke Output: 2/5

If you like Mountain Dew, you might like Incredible Hulk. It's not powerful, it won't last you too long, but if you just want a simple flavor to pass around with some friends for awhile, this might be good for you. I wouldn't buy it for personal use, though, so keep that in mind. If you want to buy it, check out Fantasia's website. 

Final Rating: 2/5

1 comment: