Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fantasia Dragon's Breath Shisha Review

Fantasia Dragon's Breath Shisha Review


Dragon's Breath was introduced to me as a "dragonfruit" flavor. I've never once in my life had dragon fruit, so it interested me. I ordered it and sat down to try it. The buzz was between mild and medium, a decent buzz, my preferred level. For those of you who prefer a very strong buzz -- probably stay away from Fantasia.

Strength: 3.5/5

The flavor was just plain strange. It seemed like a citrus-y blend of maybe oranges and pineapple, with a very strong bubblegum presence. It was a little more dry tasting than I'm used to, if that makes sense. I've never tasted dragon fruit, so I don't know if that was accurate.

Flavor: 3/5

The flavor lasted a good, long while and did last through the three coals provided. It stayed with me for a while after -- at least twenty minutes. It's one of the longest lasting flavors I've had, but the bubblegum-y flavor was... not appreciated. I'm not a big fan of bubblegum.

Longevity: 4/5

The smoke output of Dragon's Breath is what will keep people coming back. It's GREAT. So much that I couldn't even see the person next to me -- OR around me! Police could use this to smoke people out of a car or building. There's so much smoke! It was like swimming in smoke!

Smoke Output: 5/5

Dragon's Breath is a decent flavor. I wasn't a big fan of the bubblegum feeling of it, but it's good when you get the subtle citrus flavor. I'm not sure if other people get the massive bubblegum flavor, it doesn't seem to fit -- maybe they didn't clean the hose or something? Anyways, if you like massive smoke output and subtle flavor, then Dragon's Breath is for you.

Final Rating: 4/5

1 comment: